|Tutoring. Learn to love learning again.
- Guide students (with questions) to discover principles/methods for themselves
- Start with simple problems, and use them to build up to understanding the theory or more complicated problems.
- Ask questions to help students solidify their understanding
- Create quick homework problems and structured revision schedules to solidify student's understanding of key points learned
- Ask students to explain stuff back to me to help them integrate their understanding, while I identify remaining areas of confusion