Personal Tuition Job No. 1892 Lower 6 Student. Subject: Pengajian Am. Area: Taman Seri Gombak, Jln.SG8/11, Batu Caves. Frequency: One class per week. Duration: 1.5 hour per class. Tuition day/time: Negotiable. Gender of tutor. Any gender. Race of tutor: Any race. Comments: Preferably Chinese or Indian tutor or school teacher. Date posted : Thursday, March 24, 2005 This job is closed.
Personal Tuition Job No. 5372 Year7 student (International school). Subject: Maths. Area: Mont Kiara, KL. Frequency: One class per week. Duration: 1.5 hours per class. Tuition Day: One weekday. Tuition Time: Start around 4pm. Tuition Fees: RM40 per hour (about RM240/month).
Comments: Prefer chinese tutor.
Date posted : Tuesday, September 08, 2009 This job is closed.
Individual Tuition Job No. 1068 Std.6 Student. Subject: BI. Area: Puchong Jaya. Two classes per week and one and a half hours per class. Time: Monday & Wednesday morning. Prefer Female tutor.
P.S. Three other jobs are posted today. Please visit our website for details: Job No.1065 - Pudu Job No.1066 - PJ Sect.6 Job No.1067 - Sg. Ramal, Kajang Date posted : Thursday, March 04, 2004 This job is closed.
Personal Tuition Job No. 797 Form 5 student (2004) Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Add Maths. Area: USJ18 Subang Jaya. Three classes per week and one and a half hours per class. Time: Weekdays night. Fees: Negotiable. Comment: Tuition to start as soon as possible to revise student's Form 4 lessons. Date posted : Monday, October 20, 2003 This job is closed.
Personal Tutor: Hasnita Ahmad Tutor No.: 34238 State: K.Lumpur/Selangor Location: Shah Alam
Setia Alam Tuition Level: Form 4 - 5 Tuition Subjects: Mathematics
Posting Date: Tuesday, December 30, 2008
My focus is for SPM and IGCSE O level students. I've 6 years experience in educate students as personal tutor. I'm dedicated and give a very good attention to my students. I'm graduated in Electrical Engineering. I love to teach as it is some kind of sharing knowledge. I love to share all my knowledge with students who love education. It is not only about the experience, but a very good method to ensure the students understanding. Subjects like maths or add maths, need a lot of effort to understand the topic. Therefore, guidance from the tutor would be helping. I am not only let my students to do exercise and waiting for question, but teach and educate the syllabus for them as well as assist them on the subject. I provide a few packages for parents to choose according to their children needs.
Private Tutor: Lam Foong Sin Tutor No.: 15548 State: K.Lumpur/Selangor Location: PJ, Bangsar, Wangsa Maju, Setapak Tuition Level: Std. 1 - 6, Form 1 - 3, Form 4 - 5, Form 6 / Pre-U, Others Tuition Subjects: Physics, Science and Maths, Strength of Materials, Civil Engineering Subjects Posting Date: Thursday, March 30, 2006
Qualifications: Masters of Science (Structural Eng), UK; BEng. (Civil), Aust.
It is important that student not be taught to memorise school textbooks but to apply what they have study to real life problems which I find is often lacking in Malaysia school education system. We need to produce creative & innovative individuals in the work force. Otherwise we will be very much left behind compared to our counterparts in other more developed nations.
It is therefore my heart's desire to guide students in areas of creative thinking and problem solving in their studies now and to become competitive individuals at school and future workplace.
I have been integrating UK/Aust/Singapore Science and Maths into the existing Malaysia school syllabus whenever possible.
Currently I am tutoring a number of UPSR, PMR, Form 4 students and a pre-u SAT student in Physics, Science and Maths.
Personal Tutor: Daniel Danaraj a/l Samuel Samraj Tutor No.: 7184 State: Pahang Location: gombak, melawati, melati, sentul Tuition Level: Std. 1 - 6, Form 1 - 3, Form 4 - 5 Tuition Subjects: Bahasa Melayu,
English ( Form 4 & Form 5 ) Posting Date: Thursday, May 12, 2005
I'm a diploma in education holder. Graduated in 1995 and has been teaching in government school in Sabah, Kuala Lumpur and now at SM Teknik Bentong, Pahang.
I am teaching about 15 years. Have been teaching tuition for 15 years too. I'm well verse with the the requirements and the format of exam of UPSR and PMR. I have no problem teaching maths and science in english as my medium of communication is english.
1. Interview with parents and students to know on what level of understanding on each subject. 2. Start of teaching on their level of understanding. 3. Homework for each subject where homework details will be made known to parents. 4. Monthly test where test results will be made known to parents. 5.Discussion with parents. 6. Set questions to be answered on each subject according to format of exam.
I am willing to teach students from gombak, melawati, melati, sentul. Teaching will be at student's place.
Glossary of Synonymous Terms in Malaysia: (Common Malaysian misspellings and Bahasa Melayu tuition terms included) (1) Private Tutoring - Home Tuition, Tuisyen Swasta, Private Tuition, Home Tutoring, Tuisyen Di Rumah. |
(2) Tiution - Tuition, Tutoring, Instruction, Tiusyen, Tuisyan, Tuisyen, Tutelage, Tusyan, Tiusyan, Tusyen, Teaching, Tuisen, Tution, Tiusen. |
(3) Group Tuition - Tuisyen Kelas Kecil, Small Group Tutoring, Tuisyen Berkumpulan, Small Group Tuition, Group Tutoring, Small Class Tuition, Small Class Tutoring, Tuisyen Kumpulan Kecil. |
(4) Pelajar Tuisyen - Murid Tuisyen, Home Tuition Pupils, Home Tutees, Penuntut Tuisyen, Home Tuition Students. |
(5) One-to-one Teachers - 1-to-1 Teachers, One-to-one Tutors, Small Group Tuition Teachers, Small Group Tutors, Private Teachers, Pengajar Perseorangan, Individual Tutors, Pengajar Swasta, Pengajar Peribadi, Individual Tuition Teachers, Cikgu Di Rumah, Individual Teachers, Cikgu Swasta, Guru Perseorangan, Private Tutors, Cikgu Perseorangan, Guru Peribadi, 1-to-1 Tutors, Cikgu Persendirian, 1-to-1 Tuition Teachers, Guru Persendirian, Small Group Teachers, Personal Teachers, One-to-one Tuition Teachers, Personal Tuition Teachers, Pengajar Di Rumah, Guru Swasta, Cikgu Peribadi, Private Tuition Teachers, Guru Di Rumah, Group Tuition Teachers, Pengajar Persendirian, Personal Tutors, Group Tutors, Group Teachers, Home Tutors. |
(6) 1-to-1 Tuition - Tuisyen Peribadi, Individual Tutoring, 1-to-1 Tutoring, Tuisyen Individu, Personal Tuition, Tuisyen Perseorangan, Individual Tuition, Personal Tutoring, Tuisyen Persendirian, One-to-one Tuition, One-to-one Tutoring. |
(7) Home Tuition Jobs - Private Tuition Assignments, Tugasan Tuisyen, Home Tutoring Vacancies, Home Tuition Assignments, Home Tuition Vacancies, Home Tutoring Assignments, Jawatan Kosong Tuisyen, Private Tutoring Vacancies, Private Tutoring Assignments, Private Tuition Jobs, Kerja Tuisyen, Home Tutoring Jobs, Private Tuition Vacancies, Private Tutoring Jobs, Pekerjaan Tuisyen. |
(8) Guru Sekolah - Cikgu Tuisyen, Tuitors, Guru Tuisyen, Tuition Teachers, Tutors, Pengajar Tuisyen, Tiutors, Cikgu Sekolah, School Teacher. |
(9) Tutorial Classes - Pusat Tutorial, Tutorial Centers, Tuition Centers, Tutorial Centres, Pusat Bimbingan, Tutoring Classes, Pusat Tuisyen, Kelas Tuisyen, Tuition Classes, Tuition Centres, Private Education Institutions. |
[Tuisyen | Tuition Jobs | Tutors | Free Online Tutoring | Tuisyen Online Percuma]